Saturday, January 7, 2012

My First Post!

I've been meaning to start a blog for sometime now and today I finally had the motivation to do so (might I add I also had the sleeping baby and husband to do so).  Most people who know me, know that I look up pretty much everything on the internet.  The biggest reason I created this blog is to share some of what I've learned in my hours of online research (so you don't have to waste that time too)!

Some of the practical info I've learned during my endless hours of perusing are related to cloth diapering, making baby food and couponing.  Some less helpful wisdom (i.e wastes of my time) included how many words a minute I can type, what my IQ is thanks to a half a dozen quizzes which all provide different results, and posting countless pictures on my GET FIT MOTIVATION Pinterest board while doing nothing to actually get fit!   

Hope you enjoy my shared internet wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment